Get to know our team of enthusiasts
At Happy Parcel, we are true enthusiasts. Passionate about e-commerce and the transformation it is making to our consumption patterns. Passionate about the opportunities it offers to merchants and SMEs.
Did you know that e-commerce has been growing by almost 14% per year since 10 ans ? However, the leaders in e-commerce are growing much slower than that. The growth of e-commerce is built by SMEs and Happy Parcel is here to help you seize the opportunity.
The Happy Parcel adventure was born from the meeting of our three founders who fell into e-commerce when they were very young...
- Founder of eBiz in a Box in the USA in 1996 and Oxatis in France in 2001.
- Accompanied more than 10,000 merchants in the success of their e-commerce site.
- Author of Réussir sa boutique en ligne, a reference book published by First in the "pour les nuls" collection.
- Accompanied Dispéo in its digital transformation
- Created and directed an ESN, oriented towards big data and data processing
- More than 20 years of experience in technology
- Specialist in artificial intelligence and software architecture
- Former business law and intellectual property lawyer
- Created for Busbud a bus ticket reservation tool referencing more than 1,200 transport companies in 60 countries.
- Negotiated strategic partnerships with major players in the travel industry, including Voyages SNCF, Liligo and Capitaine Train